Guidelines for Authors
Full Paper | Poster | Presentation
Guidelines for Full Paper
Papers must be of maximum 4,000 words in length and must be contained within 15 pages including tables and references. A title of not more than fifteen words should be provided. All papers must include an Abstract and conform to the following generic format:
- Literature review
Please use the checklist provided below to ensure that your paper meets the requirements prior to publication. In case of noncompliance to these guidelines, your paper will be excluded from being published.
Please send us your paper in word format, not PDF files. Please download below template and type/ copy your paper in the appropriate template. Save it as different file by Author(s) name(s) as caption. In case of multiple papers, mention title of paper in the caption along with author(s) name(s).
Strictly follow the template. Editorial charges of RM 100 will be applied in case of submission of paper in any other format.
References should be completed and in Harvard style. They should contain full bibliographical details and journal titles should not be abbreviated. For multiple citations in the same year use a, b, c immediately following the year of publication.
Guidelines for Poster
- Posters should be printed and brought by each author to the conference.
- The poster can be up to 130 cm high x 90 cm wide. (51 in. high x 35½ in. wide)
- We will provide materials for attaching posters. However you can bring your own if you prefer.
- Your poster should be readable from a distance of 3 metres
Guidelines for Presentation:
Oral presentation instructions
- All the oral presentations should be done in English, the official language of the event.
- Each talk is 15 minutes long. We recommend dedicating 12 minutes to the presentation and 3 minutes to open discussion.
- The following points should be taken into consideration when preparing your oral presentation:
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the day of the conference.
- The equipment available will be PC and Projector.
- The recommended software to be used is PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat (pdf).
Poster presentation instructions
- All posters should be written and presented in English, the official language of the event.
- Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers.
- Your poster will be exhibited during the conference. Authors are expected to be at their poster during the session.
- Distribution and collection of business cards will be allowed at your poster presentation desk.